Inside Sales and Customer Service Representative
Western Alliance Logistics is looking for a motivated professional with excellent customer service and sales skills to join our young vibrant top sales team!
This amazing new position will have the ideal candidate acquiring new customers 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time, they will be dealing with customer relationship management.
At Western Alliance Logistics, we offer excellent opportunity for continuous advancement, as well as full training at every step of your development.
- Acquire new sales opportunities through outbound calls (50% of your day)
- Follow up potential sales opportunities (by phone and emails)
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and future clients (50% of your day)
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals
- Experience in customer service and relationship management
- B2B sales experience an asset, but not required
- Knowledge of logistics / transportation industry an asset, but not required
- Excellent communication and customer relationshipskills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Team oriented
- Results driven
- State of the art gym (for all employees)
- Full-service cafeteria
- Monday breakfast for all employees
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.